Thursday, August 26, 2010

Personal Blog

Hey, I am Sam Wicker. I am a sophomore. My major is Physical Education. I am from Smithdale, Mississippi, and now live in Semmes, Alabama. My father and oldest brother graduated from USA. My other brother also attends here. I am the 4th of 5 children. I have numerous family members that are in the education field , so education is in my blood.

I am a huge supporter of South Alabama Athletics. I have been to every football game (plan on being to ever home game and at least one away game), most of the home basketball games, and various other sporting events. For football and some basketball games i paint up and wear a toga to the games. I am an active member of the Wesley Foundation and consistently participate in their intramural sports teams and ultimate frisbee games.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam. My name is Sarah Pierce. We have a lot in common. Several of my family members were in education too. My grandmother taught in the elementary schools, my mother taught high school history, and my other grandmother worked at a middle school in Maine.

    I also love sports. I played three sports a year growing up until I got out of high school. I am going to the USA football game later today, so I take it you might be there too! Although I don’t play ultimate frisbee, I do like playing disc golf.

    It looks like you have lived in the south most of your life. I, on the other hand have lived in Maine my entire life. I just moved down here two weeks ago because my father transferred jobs two years ago. I can’t wait until the “winter” and it cools off a little bit!

    It was very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that USA Athletics appreciates your support!

    ReplyDelete