Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog #11

I thought it was a pretty cool video. I thought she did a great job at teaching the students how to use this technology. These students have a better grasp on new technology than most adults. Learning technology like this when you are young will really help them out in the future. She help emphasis the use of technology from the very beginning with the use of Google Earth. I thought it was a pretty cool video.

I am a PE major. I personally was wondering way i really needed this class. I thought that Mrs. Cassidy explained very well how we (PE majors) could use blogging. She said we could use twitter, facebook, and blogs to keep people up to date about when and where people need to meet if there is a scheduling change.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Samuel!I really enjoyed reading your blog. I do agree that Mrs. Cassidy's class has a better grasp on new technology than most adults. When watching the video, I never knew some of things that they were doing existed. She inspires me to have my future class very involved with technology. I love seeing the students faces when they were talking about the technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every teacher should open the world of information to students. The whole world!

    ReplyDelete